Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello World!


Hi Everyone,

This is our very first hello world post. We wanted to start off talking about the blog, and a preview of things to come. We recently moved to the Bellevue, Washington area, and began the fun journey of discovering and trying new restaurants. Since one of us is celiac, it made searching for restaurants a little tricky. This blog is intended to be all about our quest to find tasty, gluten free restaurants.  Both of us have pretty different likes and dislikes for food. For instance, one of us loves fish, the other does not. One loves steak, the other does not. There will be a lot of restaurant reviews, some fancy, but also take out. Since we are both very new to gluten free cooking, we will also post some delicious recipes along the way.

So two of us will be making these posts. To start I’m Jason, I’m the celiac of the two. My favorite genre of food is anything cooked in buffalo sauce.  I’m still looking for a great gluten free wing place in Bellevue, but can’t wait to share it. I’m a pretty simple cook, and enjoy simple foods.

And I'm the other one, Kayleigh. I grew up in a household where pretty much every meal was a new recipe, so I'm excited for the chance to experiment around with cooking gluten free. It's just one more way to customize tastes to our liking!

-Sincerely,
The Singularity

No comments:

Post a Comment